Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Prayer For My Husband To Be



Dear Father in Heaven,
Today I say a special prayer for the man You have chosen to be my husband. Although I do not know his name, I know he will be perfect for me. You are the creator the universe and everything inside of it including me, so I know You will pick just the one that is right for me. Until that time, I will be patient and wait on You. Be with him today and help him to hunger and thirst for You and want to follow Your way in everything... God mold him to be a Godly man in all he does. Help him to have the courage to be a leader and a good example to all those around him. Fill him with love, patience, joy and kindness... help him to be gentle when he needs to be, and forceful as needed.. help him to always be in control of his self in everyway. Help him to remain strong, resisting satan when he tempts him in whatever way. Heal his heart of any brokenness and restore him fully. Help him to be a man of his word and be trustworthy in all things. Keep his body healthy. Help him to be successful in his work. Remind him often of Your priorities in his life.

Help me Father to prepare myself in whatever way I need to for this man you have chosen for me. Help me now to be faithful to him in everyway. Help me to give myself fully and completely to the work You want me to do. Help me not to be anxious for anything. Fill me with the peace of knowing You have this and the rest of my life completely under control and it is not mine to worry over. Help me to be a good steward of all You have given me. To be a good example to those around me and in my workplace. Fill me up fully and completely in You, lacking nothing and wanting for nothing. Help me to resist satan in all he does to pull me away from my focus on You. Help me to thirst and hunger for time spent with You and in Your word.... I pray all this in Your Son's name. Amen


0 comments:

Post a Comment