Sunday, June 27, 2010

prayer before the exam

"Dear God
Today I will take my examination
which is so important to me
Though I am nervous.Im not afraid
Because I know that as I write my answers
It is your hands that work

And now,As I take this examination
Please enlighten my mind
to able to answer correctly
and to recall everything that I have studied.
I will do my best in this exam and to you God
I will entrust my fate
I know that whatever will be the result,
it is according to your will.

You have watched me
As I worked hard to study for this exam
Although I dont feel very confident
And that I dont know if I am prepared
I truly believe that you would give me what I deserve
I deserve to pass this exam,God.

I am happy that today you are with me
For with you I will win this battle
And as I close my eyes and feel your presence
In this examination room
You put confidence to my heart
Amen."

0 comments:

Post a Comment